Saturday, January 9, 2010

So where's your man?
Probably in his bed

Who was the last person you had a conversation with on the phone?
My mom

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Yes

Have you faced any of your fears lately?
Yes, I was given novocaine the other day without any fuss. It didn't hurt either.

Have you ever kissed under water?
Yes

Who was the last person to comfort you when you cried last?
I don't know. It's been a long time since I cried in front of anyone. Probably Rocky.

Do you have to plug your nose while swimming under water?
No

Is it ever too late to apologize?
Yes

Have you kissed anyone whose name starts with a T?
Yes

Camping with a ton of friends or hotel with a few friends?
I'd rather go camping, but not in this weather.

Who can make you feel better in a difficult situation?
My mom, Rocky, Sam Clark, Kyle, etc.

Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now?
Sure

Has anyone told you they don't ever wanna lose you?
Yes

Where would you rather live, England or Australia?
England

What's your relationship with the last person you texted?
He's my boyfriend.

Do you fall for people easily?
No

What do you do when you have a bad day?
I like to sit in my bed.

If you are sitting on the porch and see an ant, do you squash it?
No, I don't like to kill bugs.

Do you want someone dead?
No.

What would be the first thing you would do with 100,000 dollars?
Give a majority of it to my dad

Would you rather go to Africa or Paris for two weeks?
Paris

What does your toothbrush look like?
It's one of them electrical ones.

Did you speak to your father today?
Yes

What do you think about the weather?
It's too cold for me to want to go outside.

Are you ticklish?
Yes

Whose car were you in last?
My dad's

Have you ever slapped someone?
I tried once

Name one thing you love about winter:
Fires

Have you kissed the last person you texted?
Yes

Tell me about the shirt you are wearing:
It's striped from Club Monaco

What's the very first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my phone to see what time it is

What do you usually do when the clock turns 11:11?
Think about it being 11:11

What are you wearing on your feet?
Black socks

Would you rather date someone older than you or younger?
Older or the same age

What are you excited about?
My next break

Are you listening to music right now?
No

What are your plans for the weekend?
Tomorrow I'm going to see Rocky I think.

Do you remember who you had a crush on in seventh grade?
Yes, Mike D'Ambra

Who were you last on the phone with?
My mom

Do you like hugs?
Yes

Do you have any piercings?
Yes my ears

Do you believe everyone has a soulmate?
No

Baseball or football?
I don't care.

What's the next movie you'll watch in theaters?
Leap Year with my roommates next week. We've been planning this for a while.

Other than yourself, who was the last person that took a picture of you?
Probably my sister

If you straighten your hair, how long does it take?
15-30 minutes

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Yes

Was this the best summer of your life?
No

Do you prefer people who talk a lot or are quiet?
If it's interesting, talk as much as you want.

What was the first thing you thought this morning when you woke up?
What time is it?

Does anyone of the opposite sex have the same name as you?
No I doubt it.

Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
Some bitch at the drive-through last night. I hate that.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Sure

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you hugged?
Rocky

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Probably

Do you pay with cash, credit/debit, or checks most often?
Credit

Are you one of those kids that cut their hair by themselves when they were younger?
No

Do you know how to work a computer well?
Yes

Think back to last year were you happier then or now?
I don't know. I was never very happy. Probably now though.

Whats the first thing that pops into your head when you think of last summer?
CVS

What does your last outgoing text say?
I sent myself a picture.

How was your day overall?
Boring as shit

Have you kissed someone more than 20 times in 09?
Yes

Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone for over an hour?
I don't know. Maybe my sister.

How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
None

Where were you Friday night at 10pm?
My bed

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Yes

How often do you hold back what you want to say?
A lot

Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Yes

Who did you last ride in a car with besides family?
Alma

How do you know the last male you texted?
He's my boyfriend

Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed? Where?
In my dorm, 3 years ago

Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
No in an elevator

Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?
Yes

Do you laugh a lot?
Yes

Are you good at giving directions?
Not at all

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Yes

Where do you sing the most, in the car, the shower or everywhere?
In the car

Is your hair straight or curly?
Very wavy

Any upcoming vacations?
Nope, one is just ending.

Was the last time your heart pounded like crazy for a good or bad reason?
Bad

Would you ever eat a bug for 1,000 dollars?
I don't think so. Maybe if it was dead.

No comments: